Here is information about places to visit near Laguna Beach, tourist attractions, best time to visit, address, things to do, facilities, facts and locaion map of Laguna Beach.
Laguna Beach Location Map, California
Where is Laguna Beach Located?
Laguna Beach is located in southern coast of Orange County in California, USA. It lies between Latitude 33.5427° N and Longitude 117.7854° W.
Located in Orange County, California, United States, Laguna Beach is a seaside resort city. It was incorporated as a city in the year 1927. Located along the Pacific Ocean, this place is isolated from urban encroachment as it has very limited access and is surrounded by hills. Laguna Beach spreads over a total area of 25.55 km2. Here are some interesting facts about Laguna Beach:
Facts about Laguna Beach
- Total annual visitors of Laguna Beach - This beach is a major attraction for people and every year around 6 million people visit Laguna Beach. Annual Events of Laguna Beach - The major annual events held here are Festival of Arts, Art-A-Fair, Pageant of the Masters, Kelpfest and Bluewater Music Festival.
- Geographical Details of Laguna Beach - The total area of this city covers 25.55 km2 out of which 2.5 km2 is covered by water and 22.9 km2 of the total area is land. The coastline of Laguna Beach includes 27 beaches and is 11 km long.
- Climate of Laguna Beach - It has a mild Mediterranean climate which means it has wet winters and hot dry summers and there is sunshine throughout the year.
- Demographics of Laguna Beach - According to the United States Census of 2010 a total of 22,723 people that included 5,791 families in 10,821 households were residing in the city.
- Wildlands of Laguna Beach - Jim Dilley Preserve, Aliso-Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Crystal Cove State Park and The Laguna Coast Wilderness Park constitute the contiguous wildlands of Laguna Beach.
Most Viewed Links:
|California Map||Counties in California||Where is California|
|California Zip codes||California Area Codes||Airports in California|
|US National Parks||US National Monuments||World Heritage Sites in the US|